Monday 30 March 2015

Spring Cleaning...

Spring Cleaning


Living in the countryside I enjoy all the seasons, I love springtime & the hope it brings for new beginnings, new birth & rebirth, not only of life but of the self also. I believe that spring is a good time to sort, re-organise and set new goals for the rest of year. 

I have recently done a spring clean in my living space, which I found very therapeutic as it's sweeping away all the old cobwebs, ready for something new, or as my nan used to say "out with the old in with the new". By having a spring clean it helps me refocus on what I want, and how I'm going to get there. By getting rid & cleaning all the dust & cobwebs away is like getting rid of all negative energy that surrounds you & reorganising your living space into something more positive. 

Whilst I was doing this I also found time to go through some of my old things, that I no longer need or use anymore, most of them were clothes that are way too big for me now, luckily they were in good condition & I manage to sell some of these on eBay. I then use the money I earn to buy myself something new that fits, the down side to losing weight is having to replace your wardrobe which can be costly. Some of the items I have found I donate to charity  as other people may find them useful, this genrates good karma. 

Spring cleaning doesn't have to be about actually cleaning or materialistic objects, it can be about emotions & people in your life as well. There's no point trying to change your lifestyle if your perpetually surrounded by people who are toxic & negative, or if you feel negative about yourself or a situation your in. It's time to get rid of the negative people & feelings & embrace the warm sunlight with open arms & know that your strong enough, you deserve it & you can do it. Spread the love & positive vibes. Namaste. 




No comments:

Post a Comment