Monday 16 March 2015

Week 7 Update...

Week 7 Update

Hi y'all. 
Sorry I haven't posted a weekly update in a while, I've been rather ill with a cold & sinusitis, which sucked! 
Anyways, this week I weigh 80.3 Kg, my body fat has stayed the same at 38.1% (not sure whether the body fat is correct as the scales in the bathroom are dodgy, I'm gonna go use some different ones in town). Unfortunately due to my illness, I haven't been eating as much as I usually do, plus I couldn't really taste anything anyway. I also haven't really done any exercise so I've been feeling fat all week, although I felt better towards the end of the week so I went to yoga & had an abs & back PT session on Saturday.
Although I feel by having a week off I've fallen behind with my goals, I'm ready this week to crack on! As it was sunny a couple of days last week, summer is only around the corner, so salad & sunbed season has started, getting ready to look buffting this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment